30.3.15

the small things (part 5)

It's spring break here and I'm sitting in a Panera (or St. Louis Bread Co. It's all in how you slice it...) surrounded by laughing toddlers and warm bread and lesson plans on lesson plans and it feels good. It's been good to have this much needed time of rest. Here are some things I'm thankful for...

-I'm thankful for my own bed and my own well worn sheets.

-For impromptu root beer floats and a family that will put up with my quirky movie choices.

-For chaco weather and the return of the sun.

-I'm thankful for funny, road-tripping, adventurous friends who update the world via hashtags. #TUthegrandcanyon

-For half priced books and friends who know exactly what you're looking for, even when they live far away.




-For a brother whose love language might be cruising around with shamrock shakes.

-I'm thankful for throwback pictures of NYC, that make me my own particular shade of homesick.

-And for oversized grey t-shirts that basically pose as dresses. Yes.

What are you thankful for, friends?




Song of the Post: Patience, First and Patience, Please- Penny and Sparrow

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you Kels! Also my own bed and my family!

    ReplyDelete