8.11.13

The Small Things (part 3)

Small things I have been thankful for this past week:


The tail end of a frosty sunrise outside of the dorm.
-My beautiful mother. She is so good to me.

-God's healing hand.

-No shave November. Gotta love a bearded man.

-Women who are brave enough to clean dorm bathrooms.

-The opportunity to spend time in a classroom and all that comes with it.

-Fridays.

-Soft serve.

-Thick wool socks.

-A month set aside solely for giving thanks.

-Friends that are willing to drive me all over creation.

-My curly hair. Cause sometimes it's fun to look like Dolly Parton.

-Cold weather.

Well friends, it has been a strugglebus of a week. Just when I thought things were straightening themselves out, they got a bit bumpy. But this is a time of gratitude and I have so much to be thankful for.  Rejoice always,  pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Song of the Post: I Am Mountain- Gungor

No comments:

Post a Comment